Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ragingstorm's Gm Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Ragingstorm's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Ragingstorm's Gm Application   Ragingstorm's Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:46 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
His name is Ragingstorm.

2. Where in the world are you located?
England, London.

3. What time zone are you located in?
GM

4. How old are you?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
I have played retail and I played it for 2 years and had much fun.

6. How long have you played on Blackout WoW?
Not long really but hope to spend alot of my time here.

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
I can be online every single day, from 9am to 4pm unless iI have something urgent in my real life, but that doesn't happen often.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
No, I play fairly everywere.

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
About 9 hours maybe more.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
Ragingstorm.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
Yes on a few server's that have now been deleted, I was only GM for about 3 months before it all fell apart. Still sad about it.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
I am addicted to world of warcraft, love all my friends. Love to chill out playing pool down the pub, Cider rules. Pretty active person play football, used to play cricket. Quite the Gamer, enjoy playing playstation 2 and love resident evil games as well as Zelda, and final fantasy.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good Blackout WoW GM.
I put people first myself second period. I like people to enjoy themselves, I hate people who try to ruin the fun. I make it my personal mission find hackers and cheaters. I would be online alot of the time. I know all commands have a handbook love that thing, nice kind of person.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
I have been a normal player on world of warcraft for a long time and know what people want and like. And what people don't like. This is my chance to make people's world of warcraft experience the best ever.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I think the current gamer masters do a good job as it is and would find it hard to think of something. I can make basic LUA scripting for NPC's, which makes them do various thing's, I can't do anything like blizzard can but i can do most things.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
No, this would not be a problem.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Setup the mall for each faction in their own cities, eventually Shattrath mall will lag as you get players, and that is bad.

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
I would find out the reason for the problem, and seek to solve the problem. If it was a hacker obvious ban, only if i see it though. If it was a player just acting up, i would simply remove him/her from the event.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
Help the players and the server. There is nothing else a GM should consider important.
Back to top Go down
gmHelp
Admin
Admin
gmHelp

PostSubject: Re: Ragingstorm's Gm Application   Ragingstorm's Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:24 pm

Looks good not a lot of experience though
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

PostSubject: Your app   Ragingstorm's Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:27 pm

Very nice app! Well done! I love your app and what you think you can do about our server and everything! Your app is the best I have seen so far i will talk to gmHelp and we will see. Thank you very much for applying to be Gm on our server! Hope to see you in game soon! Would like to talk to you in game also you will have a better change!

-Admin Nash
Back to top Go down
https://blackout.forumotion.com
gmHelp
Admin
Admin
gmHelp

PostSubject: Re: Ragingstorm's Gm Application   Ragingstorm's Gm Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:41 am

We are not posting Who or if anyone is going to get Gm until next Saturday Sorry for the suspense

Topic is now locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragingstorm's Gm Application   Ragingstorm's Gm Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragingstorm's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GM Applications-
Jump to: