Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior bugs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Warrior bugs. Empty
PostSubject: Warrior bugs.   Warrior bugs. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:57 am

Some of the warrior abilities are bugged, like pummel, mortal strike and whirlwind. Also charge and intercept aren't bugged but when you use it, if the target was moving before u charged, he doesn't stop moving and the warrior has to run back to start attacking the player seems mean just thought i would mention it.

What were u doing slightly before the bug?
I was dueling untamed.

What did the bug do?
It made the ability pummel not work and have no affect on the target and mortal strike's debuff appeared on the enemy but no damage was taken, and whilwind just don't do damage in a circle if ur not standing in front of the target when you use whirlwind it ain't gonna hit.

What happend after the bug?
nothing bad, i just continued to duel to the best of my ability.

What time did it happen?
All the time.

What Char/class/race were u on?
Ragingstorm, Warrior, Night elf.

Did u have any unusual buffs?
No.

Did it happen more then once?
Yes it did pummel i would say only works on a 30% chance and mortal strike i don't know.
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Warrior bugs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior bugs.   Warrior bugs. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:57 am

I think the problem is that when your not facing there direction like where your facing to attack it will not work. I think most private server have those bugs. But i will look into thanks for posting! Very Happy

-Admin Nash
Back to top Go down
https://blackout.forumotion.com
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Warrior bugs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior bugs.   Warrior bugs. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Well thinking about it you have to face their direction to attack them in the first place or it says your facing the wrong way, so that can't be the problem but i know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
gmHelp
Admin
Admin
gmHelp

Warrior bugs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior bugs.   Warrior bugs. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:44 am

Now Lockked Thanks everyone for ur help

gmHelp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warrior bugs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior bugs.   Warrior bugs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior bugs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bugs-
Jump to: