Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alterac valley.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:08 pm

I noticed vanndar and drek'thar are gonna be bosses for the quest. I have also noticed both bosses hit me for 200 max and that isn't very hard. If you want i can offer to script them retail style so the bosses wont only auto-attack and be more chalenging Smile means more fun. Also i notice you don't get PVPed when in Alterac valley, this could miss out on alot of fun as both factions could help defend their boss and be a massive PVP battle's I can think of more to AV but for now see what you think.
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:26 pm

Alright thanks for letting me know about this I can probably fix his damage in the DB and stuff but yea thank you very much for posting!

-Admin Nash

Last edited by Nash on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://blackout.forumotion.com
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:49 pm

No problem, There is some work to do in alterac valley yet and i can think of a few future problems Razz
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:11 am

Van And Drek Should have there damage fixed and respawn every 30 minutes now.

-Admin Nash
Back to top Go down
https://blackout.forumotion.com
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:56 am

sweet I'll go check them out later Razz
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:07 am

Yes much better with 16k armour on my warrior he hits more for 700-1100 crits and if i have no shield and have 11k armour 900-1200 crits Smile. His damage is fine becuase his attack speed is very fast giving him the ability to dps anythig without a healer hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
sikilde
**Special Member**
**Special Member**
sikilde

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:18 am

What is his hit speed? Razz
Back to top Go down
gmHelp
Admin
Admin
gmHelp

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:38 am

I think when people made the server its made not to be a High Hitter but to have UBER health cos there aint that many healers in PVP (well at least not o private)
Back to top Go down
sikilde
**Special Member**
**Special Member**
sikilde

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:43 am

lol, we killed him with a mage and shaman ^^

Mage as tank.
Shaman most for mana Razz
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:24 am

lol Ya it wasn't hard at all his Hp is high but shaman's just don't go oom easy Smile, Atm drek'thar and vanndar are 2 manable
Back to top Go down
gmHelp
Admin
Admin
gmHelp

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:55 am

as u command then HP increased and damage increase
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:02 pm

And maybe better then just hp and damage increases Razz we will see
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:18 pm

As i think of it Alterac valley should be a constant PVP battle, this will bring an amazing amount of players in and spice the server up as well as having all the other BG's working. In this thought certain things have to be added to AV. more spawn points for both horde and alliance, one must be added outside drek'thar and vanndar's hut's to enable players to defend their general and keep things fun. one must also be galvanger's hut for horde and one in Belinda's bunker for alliance. Don't put one on the field of strife. Anti camp NPC's must be placed at Belinda's spawn point and galvanger's spawm point apart from that no more anti campers need to be set trying to keep the number of NPC's in AV to a min. to redeuce lag as i imagine AV will be very popular. Hope this seems cool Razz
Back to top Go down
gmHelp
Admin
Admin
gmHelp

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:38 pm

Well ATM i think it is due to the fact that there is not wait time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alterac valley. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterac valley.   Alterac valley. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alterac valley.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions-
Jump to: