Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armour prices!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:09 pm

Here's the deal. When badges become available on kill, people are gonna be able to get alot of badges very easily with AV and the other BG's giving you badges for no effort more or less and then if you kill drek'thar or Vanndar that's another 50 free badges, in around 1 hour of killing either boss you can have almost full S3 which is too fast. People will get bored after a while and leave. I propose, the amount of badges for S3 armour be increased from 25 badges each to 75 badges each, and S4 need's to be increased to 120 badges. Now this may seem xtreme but you can still get 75 or 120 badges pretty easily just requires a little more effort is all Razz. Also PVP trinkets need to be available from starting your character as PVPing without this trinket is anouying. The first version of the PVP trinket with 20 resilience should be sold in the s2 weapons vendor for like 200 gold. This will be much better for PVP hope you all agree cant wait to read what comes of this thread.

Last edited by gmHelp on Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : locked and loaded)
Back to top Go down
sikilde
**Special Member**
**Special Member**
sikilde

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:57 pm

Or just change the drop rate, or what you get from a quest? Wink
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:30 pm

No, its still way too easy to get the S3-4 gear far too low in price people will get bored eventually.
Back to top Go down
sikilde
**Special Member**
**Special Member**
sikilde

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:47 pm

I won't get bored if I get the best PvP gear and could do some really damage ; )

I need 169 more badges to get full set Wink
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:43 pm

Its still to easy to get gear m8 Smile it need's to be more of a challenge, that way gear means something otherwise we might aswell give out free S4 when you join its so easy Smile
Back to top Go down
sikilde
**Special Member**
**Special Member**
sikilde

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:57 pm

Yea, you're right ; )

But don't change this yet! :O I need full gear first ^^
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Lol, well i don't think this change will be implemented they don't see that interested in this post Razz oh well
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Sorry call me an ass but i disagree with you completly. To get 60 badges you don't have to be gd at PVP just kill drek'thar or vanndar and kill 10 people and you have 1 piece of brutal already or 2 piece's of S3 and 10 badges to spare for a vindicator's. No challenge in getting gear at all, Wowscape server PVP deadicated server I like alot and has 75 badges for 1 piece of S3 and they haven't realsed Brutal yet. The point is all those hours of work you put into your gear is rewards becuase you will out gear many players and so gear will mean something to people. This is just how I feel about this but if the badge system stays the way it is atm It just wont be as fun.
Back to top Go down
sikilde
**Special Member**
**Special Member**
sikilde

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:21 pm

j/k..

I agreed with Ragingstorm..

Look, I was on a server with name "WoW Staelth".. You got 1 damn badges each kill.. It was some quest, but in the quest, you needed like 100 badges to do the quest.. (Damn, that was much of the word "quest" >_<)

It cost 60 badges each piece. so for a full set, you need to kill 14x60 ppl.. >_< meybe 15x60 too.. To get a full set! If you was a rouge, and needed 2 weapons, you need to kill like 900 ppl to get full set >_<

And you was damn happy when you got your 900 kill and had full set.

I disagree about that and change the price.. But why not change the quest till a quest there you get a custom weapon or something?

Last edited by gmHelp on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NEVER EVER SWEAR)
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:08 pm

I have to say I HATE CUSTOM GEAR!!!! I dont know why we have donater gear..>_< I hate it so much makes pvp not fun at all. I will most likely make s3 s4 etc. cost more badges to make it be a challenge but its fine atm. I will talk to gamesyo when he gets back. So dont worry about the prices they will be fixed! ^^

-Admin Nash
Back to top Go down
https://blackout.forumotion.com
sikilde
**Special Member**
**Special Member**
sikilde

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:37 pm

Custom gear from noobs that dunno how to make it, suck .. >_<

But if you know how to make it more like Blzzlike its okey ; )
Back to top Go down
gmHelp
Admin
Admin
gmHelp

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:08 am

yhea i am not that good about custom gear becuse i am always changing my mind so yhea i will nto make any custom gera
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:02 am

I can make custom gear blizzlike if you wish, all i would need is for you to tell me what you want it too look like, i hate over powered crap. Although no pressure i am sure you don't need me to do this for you. Razz
Back to top Go down
gmHelp
Admin
Admin
gmHelp

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:15 pm

ragingstorm wrote:
Also PVP trinkets need to be available from starting your character as PVPing without this trinket is anouying. The first version of the PVP trinket with 20 resilience should be sold in the s2 weapons vendor for like 200 gold. This will be much better for PVP hope you all agree cant wait to read what comes of this thread.
i think this is a good idea will add it to the S2 vendor just for u =P
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:29 pm

Zomg Gm's who listen and act on what people ask for this is a dream? Razz Thank you in the long run it will stop alot of QQ I know because I was the one QQing to get this trinket from the S2 vendor on a different server lol but they didn't listen lol!
Back to top Go down
gmHelp
Admin
Admin
gmHelp

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:40 pm

I am always here to listen to people =P

PLEASE NOAT THIS TOPIC WILL BE LOCKED SOON
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:42 pm

Go ahead this topic is done thx Razz
Back to top Go down
gmHelp
Admin
Admin
gmHelp

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:54 pm

Topic is now locked but GMs can Still chat about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armour prices! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour prices!   Armour prices! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armour prices!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions-
Jump to: