Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server down?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Server down?! Empty
PostSubject: Server down?!   Server down?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:34 pm

I haven't been able to connect to the server now for like 1 day is it just me or is server actually down? Some info would of been nice if the server was down for a reason from a GM.
Back to top Go down
gmHelp
Admin
Admin
gmHelp

Server down?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?!   Server down?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:36 pm

Server is down due to Nash's internet got cutout and will be reconnected soon I am Every sorry for this

By soon i mean at-least by the weekend
Back to top Go down
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Server down?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?!   Server down?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:43 pm

Oh no problem would explain why Nash hasn't replied to my email yet too lol! . Thx for the info can't wait till were back
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Server down?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?!   Server down?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:15 pm

Yea our internet provider Time Warner Cable has been doing stuff in our area has been making me not be able to connect to the internet for a while I hope its done now! Sorry for that guys. Now I am going to try and get stuff for our server maybe another realm and just update our server so I will be working on that for a bit! thanks for waiting guys and I really am sorry.

-Admin Nash
Back to top Go down
https://blackout.forumotion.com
ragingstorm
Member+
Member+
ragingstorm

Server down?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?!   Server down?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:22 pm

its cool mate Razz, can't wait to see what happens best of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Server down?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?!   Server down?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:29 pm

Ok! Got any ideas on a server I should do also? I have no idea really on what I am going to do

-Admin Nash
Back to top Go down
https://blackout.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Server down?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?!   Server down?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server down?!
Page 1 of 1